1) Curator, Windemere Steamboat Museum, closes 8 August.
ESF funded PhD Research Studentship at Orkney College, University of the Highlands and Islands
Coastal Change and Archaeological Heritage in Northern Scotland
Closes 19 August
Dr Edward Pollard
Marine Historic Environment Project,
Orkney Research Centre for Archaeology,
Orkney College UHI,
Kirkwall KW15 1LX
Telephone: +44 (0)1856 569223
Marine Archeologist, Department of the Interior, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation, and Enforcement, closes July 22, apply today.
This position serves as an Archeologist in the Office of Offshore Alternative Energy Programs (OAEP), Environmental Review Branch (ERB). The incumbent’s duties and responsibilities include oversight, support, and administration with respect to laws and regulatory activities associated with OCS renewable energy competitive and noncompetitive leasing processes and post-lease operational activities.
1) Request for Tender, Scottish Maritime Museum Consultancy Brief, closes July 25
2) Social Science Geospatial Analyst, Coastal/Marine Anthropologist, CSS, apply today
3) Senior Underwater Archaeologist/Marine Remote Sensing Specialist, re-advertised, URS
4) Maritime Center Specialist II (Battleship Wisconsin), ncd
5) Marine Archeologist, FUGRO GeoServices, Inc., closes 1 August 2011
1) Site Coordinator, Cape Henry Lighthouse, apply today
2) Museum Curator, Department of the Navy, closes July 21
The Small Arms and Ordnance Curator is responsible for, the care of the NHHC historic small arms and ordnance collection.
3) Archivist, Department of the Navy, closes July 17
This position is located in the Office of Medical History and Archivist. This role serves as the Chief Archivist/Curator, responsible for the direction and operation of the archives program. The archivist acts as the primary custodian of thousands of documents and materials.