1) Flemish, Dutch, French Voiceover Artists, closes 6 April
Male or female native Flemish, French and Dutch voiceover artists required for a potential voiceover recording of a 2900 word script. The voiceover is for an information video regarding maritime archaeology and shipwrecks between Britain and France. Please only apply if you have access to recording facilities or are willing to travel to Swansea to record the script in our in-house studio.
2) Chief Educator, The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, ncd.
3) Geophysics and Hydrographic Data Processor, EMU Limited, closes 23 April
4) Associate Research Fellow, University of Exeter Department of History, closes 23 April
Within this ERC project the successful applicant will work, together in a team of four researchers (PI, and 3 post-docs), on a comparative study of the contractual conditions and economic treatment of sailors active in the Mediterranean in the long seventeenth century (1570-1700). Further details on the project are available at http://centres.exeter.ac.uk/cmhs/research/sailing%20into%20modernity%20index.html. The successful candidate will work on collating and analysing French documentary evidence, mainly in archives of Courts of Justice, such as the Court de Sénéchaussée (Archives départementales des Bouches-du-Rhône) (Marseille); Fonds de la Marine, (Archives Nationales, (Paris)). For this purpose a research mission of 6 months to France with all the relative research expenses shall be funded as part of the appointment.
5) Exhibitions Project Manager, National Maritime Museum, closes 9 April
6) Archive Learning Officer, National Maritime Museum, closes 20 April
7) Park Ranger (Cape Lookout), Oregon, closes 6 April