Job Listings are back on track for a few weeks, good luck. JMB
1) Executive Director, Door County Maritime Museum, closes September 1
2) Visitor Experience Coordinator, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary, ncd
3) Community Projects Consultant, HMS Belfast, closes July 31
4) Supervisor of Interpretation, Mystic Seaport, ncd
5) Executive Director, Nauticus Maritime Center, ncd
6) President, New Bedford Whaling Museum, ncd
7) CLOSES AUGUST 1
THE EDWARD S. MILLER RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP IN NAVAL HISTORY
The Naval War College Foundation intends to award one grant of $1,000 to the researcher with the greatest need and can make the optimum use of the research materials for naval history located in the Naval War College’s Archives, Naval Historical Collection, Naval War College Museum, and Henry E. Eccles Library. Further information on the manuscript and archival collections and copies of the registers for specific collections are available on request from the Head, Naval Historical Collection. E-mail: email@example.com.
The recipient will be a Research Fellow in the Naval War College’s Maritime History Department, which will provide administrative support during the research visit. Submit detailed research proposal that includes a full statement of financial need and comprehensive research plan for optimal use of Naval War College materials, curriculum vitae, at least two letters of recommendation, and relevant background information to Miller Naval History Fellowship Committee, Naval War College Foundation, 686 Cushing Road, Newport RI 02841-1207, by 1 August 2008. For further information, contact the chair of the selection committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Employees of the U.S. Naval War College or any agency of the U.S. Department of Defense are not eligible for consideration; EEO/AA regulations apply.
Exhibits Specialist, San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park, closes August 8
9) Curator of the U.S. Coast Guard Museum, closes August 12