1) Archaeology Advisor, English Heritage, closes May 4
“A broad understanding of the pre-history and history of England is also essential. Knowledge of the planning system relating to archaeology, countryside management and maritime issues are also key attributes for this role.”
2) Museum small craft technician, San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, closes May 4
3) Museum small craft technician (Job 2), San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, closes May 4
4) Supervisory Park Ranger, Biscayne National Park, closes May 6
5) Archivist, US Navy History and Heritage Command, closes April 25
6) Objects Conservator, Australian National Maritime Museum, closes May 8
1) Archeologist, US Army Corps of Engineers, Memphis District. This District has a long history of underwater archaeology projects, closes September 17
2) Historian, US Naval History and Heritage Command, closes April 25:
This position is located in the Integration and Outreach Division, Naval History and Heritage Command. This position is a Liaison Historian assigned to a high-level Navy office, who acts as a link between the host office director and the Naval History & Heritage Command. The incumbent is responsible for the collection and processing of historical documentation related to the office to which they are assigned, with special emphasis on capturing and documenting for the historical record the activities and policy decisions of the resident director.
Emmy-winning production company will produce an on-going reality-based TV series of a hardcore shipwreck diver who teams up with a female underwater archaeologist to explore the best wrecks in the world accessible to everyday sport divers.
Archaeological Divers and Tenders needed immediately for a one month project. Must be trained in the use of Kirby Morgan helmets/Surface Supplied Air Diving and be certified in CPR, First Aid, DAN O2, and have a current diver physical. Doug Jones: (512-342-3347).
Curator of Naval History, National Maritime Museum, closes 12 May.