AECOM is seeking an Underwater Archaeology Program Manager for our Providence, RI location
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the overall management administration to project and assists in establishing project specific objectives and policies.
- Provides management and guidance to subordinate managers, enforces company and project policies, and a primary liaison between AECOM and client interface.
- Oversees and ensures all facets of the project are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule through subordinate managers and supervisors.
- Responsible for administering the project from budgeting/schedule stage through procurement and contract closeout. Position has significant profit/loss responsibility for assigned project.
- Serve as AECOM’s Cultural Resources Deputy Department Manager for New England and manage all New England-based archaeology staff
- Serve as main POC for all terrestrial archaeological needs in New England
- Liaise with Architectural History group to support architectural history/historic preservation needs in New England
- Liaise with Business Line leads and Project Managers to support cultural resource needs in New England
- Lead growth of AECOM’s terrestrial archaeology program in New England
- Serve as AECOM Underwater Archaeology Program Manager
- Lead growth of AECOM’s underwater archaeology program nationwide and internationally
- Liaise with Business Line leads and Project Managers to support underwater cultural resource needs nationwide and internationally
- Lead and support proposal development within New England and nationally, as needed
- Work with CRM Department Manager and other CRM Deputy Department Managers to lead and grow department and support growth of CRM Department staff