You will serve as an Archivist at the NAVAL HISTORY AND HERITAGE COMMAND.
- You will perform archivist duties to include establishing internal and external relationships of record groups, tracing the history of the originating agency of particular functions, and establishing the authenticity or completeness of information.
- You will conduct research and provide information in response to reference service requests.
- You will analyze and arrange bodies of records by studying the origin and subject-matter content of the records and by conducting research.
- You will collect current operational records which are generated over the course of Navy Commands’ day-to-day operations.
- You will input information into tracking systems for bodies of records which are regularly submitted by Navy Commands.
- You will translate hard copy records relating to the Navy’s operational history into digital format and make records available online