- Norfolk Naval Shipyard, Virginia
- You will review proposed actions for potential impact to cultural resources and compliance with historic preservation statutes, regulations, and guidelines.
- You will perform professional consultative services related to archeological and historic resources.
- You will prepare concise cost estimates for archeological investigations, develop budgets, and scopes of work environmental contracts.
- You will prepare correspondence (e.g., e-mails, official letters, issue papers) related to environmental planning projects.