SEARCH has an immediate opening for a full-time experienced Project Manager to join our Offshore Wind Sector.
- Successfully deliver your projects to your clients by providing deliverables on-time, within budget, in accordance with client quality expectations, and in compliance with all contract requirements. This includes the baselining and management of the project scope, schedule, budget, and any necessary changes.
- Serve as the single point of contact for your clients to navigate the permitting process and address any issues associated with delivery of the project.
- Ensure that your projects are conducted with a high level of quality control and peer review.
- Ensure your project’s compliance with SEARCH’s and the Client’s Health & Safety Program.
- Communicate project developments to the project team, company leadership, and clients.
- Establish the leadership, professionalism, and communication skills necessary to successfully deliver your projects, maintain positive team morale, and positively represent SEARCH to our clients and other project stakeholders.
- Craft winning proposals, proposal templates, project expectations and exclusions (assumptions), and proposal budgets.
- Manage diverse cultural resources technical teams to produce timely and high-quality deliverables that ensure agency and permit compliance.
- Cover letter.
- Minimum of three professional references.