Join Dr. Bill Belcher in a field school experience exploring various aspects of forensic investigation in an underwater environment this summer. The first week will focus on basic scuba skills and the second and third weeks will focus on forensic investigation skills and scenario-based training.
- July 18, 2021 – August 13, 2021
- Cedar Point Biological Station near Ogallala, Nebraska
- Residence camp at Cedar Point, includes lodging and food
- ANTH 490/890 Section 603—Three credit hours
- Medical pre-screening required for registration – Contact Dr. Belcher for this screening form
- Students required to supply their own masks, snorkel, and fins/booties
- Cost: $777 for undergrad tuition, $930 for graduate tuition, $100 course fees, $100 SCUBA certification from PADI, $750 Cedar Point Fee for residence camp, $100 Cedar Point deposit