Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world’s premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Are you a military service member within or nearing your 180-day window for separation from active duty? If this is you, then Oceaneering has a unique opportunity to help kick-start the next chapter in your professional life. We are accepting applications for our very own DoD SkillBridge Internship Program, which is a cutting-edge initiative designed to link our nation’s warfighters to the best employment opportunities available as soon as possible in their transition process.
In this internship with Oceaneering, you will:
- Learn how your military experience translates into a rewarding civilian career.
- Explore a career or industry you might want to pursue upon separation from active duty.
- Earn real-world industry qualifications and certifications.
- Build experience and competency in your trade/ profession with our team.
- Expand your professional network of contacts.
- Gain familiarity with corporate culture.
Bachelors’ degree in Oceanography, Underwater Archeology, or 3-5 years of related experience in GIS products (ESRI) and Side Look Sonars (SLS) processing.