The National Museum of the Royal Navy (NMRN), along with the Maritime Archaeology Sea Trust (MAST) and Bournemouth University (BU), are looking for an Evaluation consultant (or team of consultants) to help us effectively evaluate the impacts of the important Diving Deep project.
We are looking for a consultant (or team of consultants) to collaborate with our internal team and across all stakeholders to ensure a robust and effective evaluation of the Diving Deep project.
We’re looking for a consultant or a team of consultants with skills and experience in the areas of:
– Quantitative and particularly qualitative social research methods.
– Measurement of programme outcomes, including people and community engagement and advocacy outcomes using a range of evaluation techniques.
– Working across numerous and varied stakeholders and clearly communicating with them.
– Synthesis of data from a wide range of data sources.
– Report writing to a high standard and for a range of audiences.
– Development of advocacy tools to communicate evaluation results.