Mizen Archaeology is one of Ireland leading Archaeology companies, providing professional underwater and land based services to both the public and private sector.
The ideal Candidate should have
- Degree in Underwater Archaeology or equivalent
- A HSE/HAS recognized diving qualification
- A minimum of two years’ experience in commercial underwater archaeology
- Knowledge and experience in conducting underwater archaeological projects including visual and metal detection surveys, underwater recording and excavation of features
- Clean and valid Driving Licence with own transport
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for programmes of work
- Excellent report writing skills
The successful candidate will be offered an initial 3 months contract, which may be extended.