CSS may have an opening for a full time Environmental Documentation Specialist to support NOAA’s Performance, Risk, and Social Science Office (PRSSO).
- Track NEPA and other environmental compliance efforts across NOAA
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences on environmental compliance implementation
- Develop/implement new environmental document management programs across line offices
- Maintain and update NOAA’s NEPA internet and intranet resources
- Manage NOAA’s archives of NEPA documents
- Assist with NEPA training.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in environmental science, environmental policy, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in environmental policy is highly desirable.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of NEPA, and a working understanding of other environmental laws including the Endangered Species Act, Marine Mammal Protection Act, National Marine Sanctuaries Act, National Historic Preservation Act, Coastal Zone Management Act, and Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to pass a National Agency Check (NACI) is required for all government site positions.
CSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities