Desirable are degrees in underwater archeology and oceanographers.
- Three to five years’ technical analysis or similar experience with personal computers, particularly with Windows , or, similar experience with workstations performing technical analysis is required.
- Image editing, desktop publishing, and photogrammetry experience is highly desired for this position.
- Experience in the ocean engineering field not necessary but a distinct advantage.
- Experience in ocean survey operations is a distinct advantage.
- Nature of work will be DOD classified.
- Use of PC software including word processing (Microsoft Word), publishing (Adobe Pagemaker), spreadsheet programs (Microsoft Excel), image editing (Adobe Photoshop), ESRI GIS software, and presentation applications (Microsoft PowerPoint) software is required for report generation as well as other formal communications.
- Knowledge of products like SonarWiz, Hypack and WinFrog would be a plus.
- Experience with Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV), & Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and their support equipment is highly desired for this position.
- Experience with Side Look Sonars (SLS), Doppler Sonars, Navigation & underwater cameras equipment is highly desired for this position.