The project seeks to increase the communication, visibility, accountability and collaboration between partners surrounding the international Maritime Program of the Cultural Heritage Agency by making the projects visible online through Really Simple Reporting (RSR). Through an attractive, well-designed and lively online portfolio of projects, RSR will provide the RCE and their partners with an effective and simple tool that effectively and instantly communicates about the progress, impact and added value of its maritime projects.
Description of tasks
As an intern, you will be responsible for and contribute to the following tasks:
- Collect all relevant information on the national and international maritime projects of the RCE and summarize these into public and policy friendly project formats;
- Bring these projects online on the RSR webplatform and assist with setting impact benchmarks;
- Communicate with relevant partners about project progress and inspire progress reporting from the field;
- Assist with additional communication through Really Simple Reporting, newsletters, blogs and social media;
- Contribute to organizing dedicated RSR workshops in the Netherlands;
- Work closely with the Maritime Division of RCE.
- – BA3/BSC3 or MA/MSC students or recent graduates looking for additional work experience with relevant background in heritage studies, maritime archaeology, science communication or related relevant field;
- – Pro-active intern who can work independently;
- – A professional and representative attitude in written and personal communication;
- – Proven interest in cultural heritage and science communication;
- – Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Dutch;
- – Experience with new and social media.
An internship for a minimum of 4 months, 4 or 5 days per week, with the possibility of extension for another 8 months at 1 or 2 days a week. The internship will start as soon as possible, mid April 2015 the absolute latest. The internship will be covered financially (550 euros a month at full time).
Send an email before March 20th with your motivation and a CV to Mr. Sjoerd van der Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org