1) Supervisor of Interpretation, Mystic Seaport Museum, closes 14 December
2) Curator of Visitor Experience, The Maritime Museum of British Columbia, closes 21 December
The program is to enhance and ensure visitor satisfaction, enjoyment, connection to the museum, and appreciation of BC’s maritime heritage.
3) Fellowship: Interpretation of Magnetic Signals for Underwater Archaeology, Instituto Nazionale di Geofisicia e Vulcanologia, three links to find out more about these opps.
4) Fellowship: Control Systems for a Low Magnetic AUV for use in Marine Archaeology
5) Archivist, Naval History and Heritage Command, closes 27 November
This position is located at the Naval History and Heritage Command (NHHC), Washington Navy Yard, Washington, DC.
This position is located in the Archives Branch at the Naval History and Heritage Command (NHHC).