1) Social Scientist, Scottish Association for Marine Science, closes 27 August
2) Re-advertised, Diving and Water Safety Officer, East Carolina University, open until filled
3) Museum Curator Internship, Navy Museums Northwest, closes 20 August
Navy Museums Northwest, Museum and Collections Division, Naval History and Heritage Command. As a Student Trainee (Museum Curator), you will ultimately be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing the curatorial programs of the Puget Sound Navy Museum.
4) 2 Historian Positions, Naval History and Heritage Command, closes 16 August
This is a career ladder GS-07/GS-09/GS-11 (FPL 11) position. This position is located in the Histories Branch (Code 402), Archives and Histories Division (Code 400), Naval History and Heritage Command. If selected, you will work on historical studies independently or as part of a team.
5) Museums and Collections Deputy Assistant Director, Naval History and Heritage Command, closes 20 August
This position is located at the Naval History and Heritage Command (NHHC), Museums and Collections (MAC). You will serve as the Deputy Assistant Director and will be responsible for exercising expertise and sound judgment in assisting as necessary in all aspects of division leadership, historic property management and conservation, museum management, educational outreach, and institutional oversight of assigned organizations.