1) University of St. Andrews, Scotland’s Coastal Heritage at Risk, closes 25 June
2) Ship Keeper of the Cutty Sark, closes 6 June
3) Museum Education Programs Manager, Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum, ncd
4) Museum Technician, Great Lakes Naval Training Center, closes 31 May
This position is located in the Great Lakes Naval Museum (GLNM), Naval Station Great Lakes, Great Lakes, Illinois
5) Deputy Director of the Admiralty and Maritime Law Division, Washington Navy Yard, closes 29 May
Serves as Navy’s primary representative to various high-level external bodies with an interest in maritime law, including Shipwreck/Underwater Cultural Heritage and Maritime Law Association of the U.S. Effectively advocates for Navy’s views/positions on legal/policy/regulatory issues, and enhance recognition of the Navy’s admiralty law program and the Navy’s profile and leadership role in setting maritime policy.