Underwater Archaeologist Needed
ADRAMAR (Association pour la recherche en archéologie maritime) Underwater Archaeologist
Start date: May 2, 2012
End date: May 2, 2013
Salary: 1905€ per month.
Work schedule: 5 days, 35h/week.
– Qualified professional diver regarding French legislation (Classe I Mention B or equivalent HSE)
– Master degree in archaeology or equivalent
– Experience in diving supervision
– Experience in survey and excavation underwater
– Native speaker of French or a highly fluent in both written and spoken French.
– A valid driver’s license is preferred
Interested candidates must send their CV by email detailing their experience and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 2nd 2012. An interview date will be arranged for qualified candidates in the offices of the Adramar, in Domagné France.
Responsable des projets
ZA La Fontenelle – 35113 Domagné – France
Tél. +33 (0)9 77 68 50 79