Ecomuseum of the Cape of Cavalleria: Underwater Archaeologist
Start date: April 10, 2012
End date: December 24, 2012
Salary: 425€ per week/1700€ per month (after taxes).
Work schedule: Two days off per week which coincide with the course breaks for students.
– Experience in direction of underwater archaeology.
– Experience with AudoCad.
– Native speaker of English or a highly fluent in both written and spoken English.
– Native speaker of Spanish or a highly fluent in both written and spoken Spanish.
– Knowledge of naval architecture.
– Knowledge of artifact conservation and classification (pottery, Roman amphorae, etc.).
– Experience in survey.
– A valid driver’s license is preferred
Interested candidates must send their CV by email detailing their experience and a cover letter to email@example.com. An interview date will be arranged for qualified candidates in the offices of the Ecomuseo which resides on the island of Menorca.