1) Full, Associate, or Assistant professor in Maritime History and Global History, University of Macau, apply today
2) Assistant Museum Developer, Museum of Maritime Navigation and Communication, Staten Island, NY, apply today
The Museum of Maritime Navigation and Communication (MMNC) is dedicated to the preservation of marine electronic equipment and local maritime history.
3) The United States Naval Academy Department of History invites applications for the Class of 1957 Fellowship in naval or marine corps history for the 2012-13 academic year. Applications will be considered for any period or aspect of naval or marine corps history. To be eligible, an applicant must hold a Ph.D. in history earned within the past five years or be an advanced Ph.D. candidate. The Fellow will conduct research, participate in the History Department’s research and teaching seminars, deliver an address on his/her research, and teach one class each semester on naval history. The Fellowship includes approximately $40,000 salary, access to federal employee benefits, office space, and library support. Send a cover letter, curriculum vita, writing sample (25 pp.), transcript, and three letters of recommendation to Professor Robert Love at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 410-293-6288, alternate phone: 410-293-6253. Deadline for applications is March 1, 2012. The United States Naval Academy is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants with disabilities.
4) Program Admin Asst., Split Rock Lighthouse, closes December 15
5) Dive Safety Officer, University of Rhode Island, closes December 17