2) Collections Assistant, Voyager New Zealand Maritime Museum, closes September 30
3) Assistant Archivist, Peabody Essex Museum, ncd
Peabody Essex Museum is seeking a full-time Assistant Archivist for PEM’s Phillips Library, a rare book and manuscript library. This position is funded for two years by a grant from NHPRC and will work on a project to arrange and process several collections of maritime, military and family history records.
4) Deputy Director of Operations, Patriots Point Maritime Museum, closes October 14
Assist the Director of Operations with planning, directing, and executing daily operations of the Maritime Museum, and the maintenance of ships, piers, buildings and grounds.
5) Faculty Position in Paleoceanography, University of Rochester, closes December 15
6) Maintenance Specialist III (Ship Restoration), Battleship Texas, closes October 5
7) National Maritime Museum Research Fellowships, closes October 25, Apply Today!